DATE AND LOCATION
The second edition of THE WALL NILS EXTREME ENDURO takes place on 30 July 2016 at “Metzeler OffroadPark” located in PIETRAMURATA, TRENTO
PROGRAM THE WALL NILS EXTREME ENDURO SATURDAY, 30rd JULY 2016
Adm and Tech inspections from 09.00 to 11.00
Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 13.00 will turn on the engines.
Three rounds for a total of 7 special tests on a track designed to engage and excite all participants. It will be a fun and challenging path. The goal is to give everyone the chance to ride along with the world's top riders.
The PS1 will be a cross test in the famous and fearsome racetrack called “Ciclamino”, circuit leg of the world of motocross, enduro adapted to specialties. This year, the riders will be divided into two groups and each battery will see 50 riders at the starting gate challenge in a stunning long manche 6 laps.
The PS2 is an enduro test in Metzeler OffroadPark track. A fast, technical circuit, consisting of tape, logs and a party in the Woods, where the distraction will not be admitted.
The PS3, big news 2016, will be addressed only the second and final round will take place on a part of the route of the race.
It will also be valid as a WARM UP for the finals.
At the end of this qualification will be drawn up a classification by category and only the best 40 of the overall classification will be able to participate in the evening time.
Metzeler OffroadPark lights will turn on at 20h and will start the first knock-out stage. Every 30 seconds the 40 skilled workers will try to pass through and access to the semifinals. The 20 that will pass the first round fight then in later stages.
And finally at 22.00 only the best will contest the full prize money and the title of THE WALL EXTREME ENDURO RACE that the 2016 Edition will add together the Kronos in the preliminary round against the night.
The best team will be awarded with the trophy Factory Team and the fastest driver in the extreme path will receive the SembeniniTrophy.
- E1 (up to 125cc 2 strokes and up to 250cc 4strokes)
- E2 (from 125cc to 250 cc 2 strokes and from 250cc to 450cc 4 strokes)
- E3 (over 250cc 2 strokes and over 450cc 4 strokes)
- The first 10 winners of the categories of the qualifying round will receive a prize and all participants a souvenir of the event.
- In the final evening the best three rider of the competition will be awarded the Trophy THE WALL NILS EXTREME 2016 with prize money totaling € 4.500,00
- Sembenini TROPHY will be awarded to the first fastest Italian rider in the final stage.
- TROPHY TEAM FACTORY LS2: € 1.000,00 and 3 helmets LS2 THE WALL
- For TROPHY TEAM FACTORY will be considered the results of the 2 best riders for each brand in the finals. They will be awarded the top 3 TEAM Factory.
ALL ABOUT THE 90 REGISTRATION
In order to enrol to The Wall Nils Extreme Enduro Race is compulsory to: 1) registrer online www.thewallextreme.it operating 2) pay the registration fee of 80,00 euro by bank transfer to:
MOTOCLUB EZIO DE TISI Banca:
CASSA RURALE ALTO GARDA B.C.C. SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA
IBAN IT64 M 08016 34760 000001318581
NB! In the payment info please specify the name of the rider.
Registrations open on February 1st 2016 and close on June 30rd 2016. Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will accept only registrations forms received within this term and upon place availability. Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will confirm the registration in written form upon receipt of the enrolment form and payment copy. The date of receipt of the enrolment form by Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will be valid for the place assignment.
Registrations are limited to first 90 riders
MOTOCLUB DEL GARDA
Via Cargadori ,1 38070 Pietramurata (TN)
T. 0039 342 8011351
Tel. +49 5231-33965
1.PLACE AND DATE
The First edition of The first edition of THE WALL NILS EXTREME ENDURO takes place on 23rd July 2016 at “Metzeler OffroadPark” located in PIETRAMURATA, TRENTO
2. PROGRAMME THE WALL EXTREME ENDURO
FINAL RACE: ARENA METZELER OFFROADPARK
The final round will takes place on a completely new part. It will be Fast, technical and extreme in direct contact with the public.
- 8:00 pm FIRST HEAT - start the first rider (one each minute) Only the best 20 riders will pass the turn.
- 9:15 pm SECOND HEAT (Starting order from 20° to 1°, one each one minute) the 20 riders qualified will compete on the same track of the 1st semi-final and only the best 10 riders will enter to the final round.
- 10:00 pm FINAL RACE (Starting order from 10° to 1°, one each 1minute)
- 10:20 pm END RACE
- 10:30 pm (about) PRIZE-GIVING CEREMONY
Riders who can take part to to THE WALL NILS EXTREME ENDURO are: - Italian riders with a FMI off-road licence (all categories accepted); - Foreign riders with a National licence plus the permission of their federation, if their federation belongs to UEM; - Foreign riders with an International licence plus the permission of their federation, if their federation does not belong to UEM.
Trial bikes are not allowed. All bikes must be equipped with enduro tyres that comply to the Italian Traffic Rules; Cross, Trial and Ice tyres are not allowed, as stated by the Enduro General Rules.
The riders will be divided into the following categories: -
- E1 (up to 125cc 2 strokes and up to 250cc 4strokes) -
- E2 (from 125cc to 250 cc 2 strokes and from 250cc to 450cc 4 strokes) -
- E3 (over 250cc 2 strokes and over 450cc 4 strokes)
6. LEAGUE STANDINGS
For the Elimination Phase will prepare the charts category and reward classified in each category. It also draws up a general classification to determine the top 40 riders who qualify for the finals. - For the Final Round will only draw up the overall classification and reward the top 10 riders who finish the The Wall Nils Extreme Enduro Race. The first will receive the TROPHY THE WALL NILS EXTREME 2016
For TROPHY TEAM FACTORY LS2 will be considered the results of the 2 best riders for each brand in the finals. They will be awarded the top 3 TEAM Factory.
All riders in the qualifying round will receive a souvenir of the event. The first 6 classified by category in the qualifying round of the morning will receive:
- 1st place: Cup + tire Metzeler + oil Nils
- 2nd place: Cup + tire Metzeler + oil Nils
- 3rd place: Cup + tire Metzeler + oil Nils
8. PRIZE FINAL
- 1st place: 3.000,00 €
- 2nd prize: 1.000,00 €
- 3rd: 500,00 €
- 1st: Helmet LS2 + 1.000 EURO
- 2nd: Helmet LS2
- 3rd: Helmet LS2
- Sembenini Trophy: Cup
The registrations close on July 15th 2016; Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will accept only registrations forms received within this term and upon place availability. Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will confirm the registration in written form upon receipt of the enrolment form and payment copy. The date of receipt of the enrolment form by Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi will be valid for the place assignment. The registration fee to The Wall Extreme Enduro Race is of 80,00 euro and it includes only the sports rights for participation. In order to enrol to The Wall Extreme Enduro Race Metzeler 2016 is compulsory to: 1) 1) registrer online www.thewallextreme.it operating from 1/02/2016); 2) pay the registration fee of 80,00 euro by bank transfer to: MOTOCLUB EZIO DE TISI Banca: CASSA RURALE ALTO GARDA B.C.C. SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA IBAN: IT64 M 08016 34760 000001318581 BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T04A NB
The cancellation must be notified in written form to Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi within June 30rd 2016. Within this term the rider will be refunded of the 40% of the amount paid; no refund will be done after this term. Acceptance is established when the organizer has confirmed the withdrawal via e-mail.
(1) Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi reserves the right to postpone or cancel the race at any time prior to the event for good cause. If the event is postponed, the participant may choose whether to receive reimbursement of the entry fee (less a handling fee of 30,00 euro) or to participate at an alternate date. If the event is cancelled, the participant will receive reimbursement of the entry fee minus a handling fee of 30,00 euro. Therefore, the participant has to provide Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi wth his bank details. Third-party services will not be reimbursed.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the event due to inclement weather or unforeseen occurrences or influences that may endanger the event. Any paid entry fees will not be reimbursed.
12. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
When sending the registration form to THE WALL EXTREME ENDURO 2016, the customer relieves Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi from any penal or civil responsibility in case of material or corporal accident.
Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi is not liable for bodily injuries or property and financial losses; Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi assumes no liability for bodily risks to the participant associated with participation in one of the events. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to properly determine his/her own driving abilities and physical condition as well as to first obtain a physical check-up by a physician.
The participant takes part in the race at his/her own risk. Entering the race requires that the participant first signs a declaration, acknowledging the organizer’s liability disclaimer. The participant will receive the declaration together with the registration confirmation. S/He must sign and personally deliver said declaration to the organizer’s race office no later than 30 luglio 2016.
If the participant refuses to sign the liability disclaimer declaration, s/he must notify the organizer by means of a registered letter within 7 days of receiving the declaration. In this case, no participation in the race is possible.
The participant will be disqualified from the race, if prior to the start of the race s/he fails to deliver a signed declaration to the organizer. In this case the participant will not receive reimbursement of his/her already paid entry fee. Motoclub del Garda Ezio de Tisi and its assistants shall not be liable for any material damage or personal injuries caused by the participant.
It is strongly recommended that the participant takes out appropriate insurance to cover, for example, air rescue and recovery, cancellation insurance, etc.